Welcome to Micro Consultations, Inc. We invite you to learn more about our company including our History, Management Team, our Core Values and Career Opportunities.
Micro Consultations was established in 1987. Twenty years of experience have helped us become a leader in supporting small and mid-sized businesses in Atlanta.
Our founder, George Gomez, began working with computers as a student at Georgia Tech in the early 1980s. He experienced early success by consulting and servicing hardware and software for fellow students. After graduating, he established Micro Consultations.
Micro Consultations initially focused on custom application development. In 1990, Micro Consultations recognized the rapid growth of networking in small and mid-sized businesses. Our service offerings expanded to include network implementation and support. As technology has advanced, so have our skills and services. Our expertise has grown to include the following areas:
- Proactive Managed Services
- Onsite Support
- Remote Helpdesk
- Strategic IT Planning
- Security / Disaster Recovery
- Messaging / Collaboration
- Backup Solutions
- Project Services
- Application Development
CEO, George Gomez
George is the founder and CEO of Micro Consultations. George has grown the business extensively over the last twenty years. Initially a boutique firm specializing in custom development, the firm is now a leader in the Atlanta market proving a breadth of IT services to over 100 small and mid-sized businesses. George graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in Computer Science with a minor in Technical and Business Communications.
George resides in Alpharetta with his lovely wife and two children. George enjoys spending time with his family and is a huge baseball fan.
Vice President, Chris Wise
Chris joined the company in 1992. Over the past fifteen years, Chris has been instrumental in growing our service offerings and clients in the service industry. Chris is an honor graduate of Auburn University with a degree in Business
Chris resides in Dunwoody with his lovely wife and two children. Chris is an avid runner and tri-athlete.
1) Client Satisfaction - Our first priority is making sure the needs of our clients are exceeded every day. This includes meeting and exceeding expectations on budget, timelines and responsiveness.
2) Employee Loyalty - We respect our employees. Our employees are treated as respected professionals. Our compensation is competitive and hard work is rewarded. Open communication in a fair and supportive environment is important for our team to work together successfully.
3) Vendor Commitment - We are fair and reasonable in working with our vendor partners. They are a valuable part of our business and extension of our team. Our vendors are important in helping us meet the needs of our clients.
4) Community Service - We are good corporate citizens by providing a high level of value to the businesses in our community. We encourage our civic involvement and volunteerism. We make every effort to protect our environment and our natural resources as we conduct our business.
5) Company Success - We strive to maintain a profitable business while providing high value to our clients. We believe exceeding customer expectations, positively supporting our employees and fair vendor relations will contribute to our ongoing success.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re always looking for experienced technology people to join our team. Our employees enjoy a challenging professional environment. Our benefits include competitive compensation, health care benefits and 401K plan.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.